7/13/06

Just for Fun



How many movie quotes can you identify? Email me your answers (then nobody can cheat!) I'll post the answers in a few days. Bonus points for scenes and/or character names.

P.S. Yes, most of them are chick flicks -- and don't gripe at me if I mess up a few words!

"I carried a watermelon?"

"Oh god, the pressure of a name . . ."

"There's a shortage of perfect breasts in the world,'twould be a pity to go and ruin a lovely pair like yours."

"That statistic is not true, there's practically a whole book about how that statistic is not true."

"Welcome to the maxi pad."

"Say brainless, don't you know where coconuts come from?"

"I am not nice. I'm dark and mysterious. I am the enemy."

"I told her I loved her and she gave me a pen."

"What he said was, 'Chopper, sick 'em,' but what I heard was, 'Chopper, sick balls!'"

"Her first name could be Doctor."

"I want the chipper chicken!"

"That's not a dress, that's an Audrey Hepburn movie."

1 comment:

Janna said...

only two entries so far . . .