7/23/06

Okay, so only 2 people e-mailed me, am I gonna cry about it? No. If you know me, whining is what I do! Why did no one play my game. Did I make it too hard, or does nobody care about my favorite movie moments?

I really don't know, but there's nothing left to do now but post my answers. Not because I think you deserve it, but because I'm a woman of my word.

Here they are:

"I carried a watermelon?" -- Dirty Dancing

"Oh god, the pressure of a name . . ." -- Pretty Woman ("Cinde f**n rella" is the name Kit comes up with.)

"There's a shortage of perfect breasts in the world,'twould be a pity to go and ruin a lovely pair like yours." -- Princess Bride

"That statistic is not true, there's practically a whole book about how that statistic is not true." -- Sleepless in Seattle

"Welcome to the maxi pad." -- Reality Bytes

"Say brainless, don't you know where coconuts come from?" -- It's A Wonderful Life

"I am not nice. I'm dark and mysterious. I am the enemy." -- Almost Famous

"I told her I loved her and she gave me a pen." -- Say Anything

"What he said was, 'Chopper, sick 'em,' but what I heard was, 'Chopper, sick balls!'" -- Stand By Me

"Her first name could be Doctor." -- Sleepless in Seattle

"I want the chipper chicken!" -- Father of the Bride

"That's not a dress, that's an Audrey Hepburn movie." -- Jerry Maguire

A BIG thanks to Risha and Jerusalem. Atleast I know you love me! Risha, you got almost all of them, so you're the winner -- Congrats! JJ you rock too!

6 comments:

Nathaniel said...

See, I knew that.

teela said...

Janna, I would have flunked that quiz! I guess that puts me in the "I had brain surgery, so what's your excuse" category!
Still looking for that blog you set up for me.....

Priscilla said...

I only knew 1. The Princess Bride one.

Kimberly said...

i had every intention of responding to your quiz... but i didn't... because i am an obsessive procrastinator...

jeanetta said...

me too... i knew i knew then though but could pin point more than that

Myles said...

um, i'm really concerned that you're going to quit writing, as it's been a month. by the way, i moved my blog to mwerntz.wordpress.com.

keep writing. that is all.