2/1/08

Confessions of the Computerally Illiterate

"So then the next movie moves to the top of the queue. So No. 5 becomes No. 4. No. 6 becomes No. 5. No. 3 becomes No. 2, etc., etc. And lets just say that I just sent back 'Love, Actually' -- which was awesome -- and they sent me 'Uptown Girls' -- which was also awesome. But guess what? Now I want to see 'Love, Actually' again, but it's at the bottom of the queue. 'Oh, no, what do I do?' What I do is this: I go online. I go click, click, click, and I change the order of the queue so that I can see 'Love, Actually' as soon as i want to. It's so easy, Ryan. Do you really not know how Netflix works?"

If only Kelly could come over and explain how to subscribe to my friends' blogs, then I could stop visiting my own site 12 times a day, (in order to visit all of my links), only to be disappointed when no one has posted anything new. No, I don't mean you. I could never say anything like that about you. You are the best blogger in the universe. I love you. I will never grow tired of scanning your site for new content. Not even if I develop carpal tunnel syndrome and lose my vision. Yours always be FIRST on my blogroll!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Ha! I love Kelly.

I recommend Google Reader. You have to type in your blog addresses initially, but once it's all set up, it's so nice because it shows you when there's a new post instead of you having to click a million times a day to see if there's something new. It is so much less frustrating this way!

Email me if you have questions about setting it up.

I remember you from OBU, but not sure if you know me? I can't remember how I found your blog - possibly through Kevin??

jeanetta said...

i use bloglines and like it a lot. so now you ahve a choice lol.

Jerusalem said...

Yeah bloglines is cool...