10/3/08

if you feel like cryin'

I'm not sure if I've mentioned The Rabbit Room here on my blog before. If not, here's some info: it's a site run by Andrew Peterson (a singer-songwriter believer kinda guy who makes music that you don't often hear on Christian radio but should) and some of his buddies. These "weaklings" let us fans have back stage access here to their works and some of the thoughts behind them. John and I visit the site regularly and we dig it, a lot. Anyhow, Andrew has a new record coming out and they've been putting up songs of the day. You should really check out today's song: Don't give up on me. Also, be sure to read comment # 5 for some good thinking to chew on. Oh yeah, and bring your kleenex.

2 comments:

Greg said...

Wow.. sometimes I see God in this collection of trons we call the net. A song really needed right now. Thanks for sharing - enjoy your honest look at life, as always...

samuel said...

You said it. Great song.