1/6/09

We love comments around here, all kinds.

For those of you who have my blog on some sort of reader, so that you never actually visit my blog anymore, do me a favor and take a look at it today. I've done some rearranging for the new year. I'd love to know what you think.

My other thought was to start a totally new one, like on WordPress or something, and set up a basic homepage where people can follow links to essays. Not sure if that will work, or if I'll know how, so this is what I've done for now.

Benjamin starts Mother's Day Out on Thursday. I hope he likes it and I don't miss him too much. What will I do with eight whole hours (4 on Tues. + 4 on Thurs.) of free time a week? Check back here soon to find out!

2 comments:

Jerusalem said...

oh yeah baby, comments are great!!

The Morrison Girls said...

I LOVE preschool. It's absolutely AMAZING what you can get done in a couple of hours!