3/30/09

My lazy complaint of the Day

I read quite a few blogs. I try to comment on them regularly. And I have a question for you. When is someone going to invent the cyber equivalent of a rubber stamp? I grow weary of constantly typing my e-mail and web addresses. I guess I could have a document with both constantly open so I can continually ctrl+c, ctrl+v. I don't know. What do you guys do? Those of you who comment, on blogs that require all that info. I know some of them start to recognize you, but confess I don't know how that works. Is it my computer or the website doing all that work?

And what does that "v" stand for anyway?

4 comments:

Ann said...

It is annoying, isn't it? It's like you have to be a member of that particular blog group to post. Nope, haven't figured out anything easy, but I'm curious to see if anyone else comments with good suggestions!

Angela said...

use firefox for your browser. it remembers and inserts things for you as soon as you start to type.

Doubtful Muse said...

I use Firefox. It has a thing called "Sage" that lists all the links to the blogs I read in a list on one side and when I comment it remembers my email and ID for me. So I just click up and down the list of blogs and leave comments without adding IDs at all. I'm totally lazy.

Janna said...

Aha! Now I can resume my plans to take over the internet. Thanks for the info.