3/2/09

Oh, Wonder of Wonders! Ha Ha!

These were the first words out of my mouth just now, when I found out that I actually weigh my happy weight. And I just had to hop on over here and tell you about it. So many thoughts, like the fact that I just barely reach medium frame, so does that mean I really should weigh less? And "happy" weight? This, I guess, implies that I should be happy. Well, sometimes I am. I really try to remind myself that those 3 numbers are just numbers. But, when filling out the survey, where it asks, how often do you exercise/weight train, there was not a "zero times a week" option. I lied and entered one.

So, yes my weight is happy. But, I would like to be more "in shape" and actually have an exercise routine. Kudos to yahoo for linking to this nice article on their homepage. One other complaint about the questions at this link. How do you answer "recently quit smoking" if you've never smoked? It's like "have you told your stepmom that you hate her?" Really, no good answer. And no, I do not have a stepmom.

2 comments:

Carrie Bevell Partridge said...

I'm pretty sure my weight isn't happy. Oh well.

Amber@theRunaMuck said...

Congratulations, friend.