1/31/11

Up, not Down

I am in a bit of a goofy mood. Kind of rare for me, but I just finished a rough draft of something that started out pretty serious, but ended up goofy. I am pretty sure I'll need to revise it later, but for now let the goofiness reign! What brought about all this good cheer? Part of it is the nice break we had in the weather over the weekend, but the biggest reason has got to be that I had another Monday today, just seven days past the last one! What's so great about Mondays? Well, I get about five hours of free time on Mondays while all three kids are in school --Yay! I love my kids, really I do, but this is the only time I get to tune out everysinglething except me and the keyboard, and it makes me feel good when I can look back at two whole pages and know that there is a lot more where that came from. I still need to work on my two (two!) poems that I would like to post before the day is through. They are not going to be great poems, but they are what I have had on my mind this week, and since I gave priority to the other thing I wrote, they are going to have to be good enough. I will hop back on here later (and fb too) to let you know when they are up. Right now, I must begin re-collecting my children. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: