5/5/11

Catching Up

You may have seen some hoopla on facebook and the interwebs about the re-boot of one of my favorite websites, The Rabbit Room. The rumors are true -- it's pretty dang cool. My favorite part is on the bottom right, where you can find out who, out of all those great artists, might soon be performing at a venue near you. This group gets around, huh? You might wanna bookmark it just for date night. My friends and I were able, at the last minute thanks to our wonderful husbands, to see the Proprietor himself here in Knoxville just last night. It was one of the longest concerts I've been to, but no one wanted to see it end. Ben Shive was also there, and you really oughta see (hear) that guy play. AP's a lucky fellow to share the stage with him as often as he does. One last bit about the new site, here's a link to a page  with all the posts by me. Somebody over there called me a poet in the bio, and though I've been known to say it about myself, it is surely something else to be given the compliment by peers. Thanks, y'all!


Tomorrow night  I am supposed to get up in front of the ladies from our church and share a little something from this blog. I am a little nervous and not at all prepared. Of course, it has been a trying week, and I feel like that is not a coincidence. So send out a prayer for me about all that, if you're so inclined. I couldn't ask for anything better than that. Thanks for tuning in here, friends. Hope to see you again soon!   

2 comments:

Katherine Kamin said...

http://www.rabbitroom.com/author/katherinekamin/

Thought you'd get a kick out of this... I'm not as pretty as I used to be. :)

John Barber said...

Wow, Katherine. You are one fine looking woman.