9/9/11

what's true

I meant to share something I've been working on here today, but I tried to cram too much into my fabulous Friday and never finished the post. So I'm going to point you here, for now. Seth is a friend of my li'l brother and he lives in the great state of Arkansas, both of which are good enough reasons for me to like him. But today I like him all the more because he says he's got Jesus, and he lives a life in a way that makes it look like he's telling the truth.

Don't worry, (cause i know you are!) you'll hear from me again soon enough. Maybe even with something I myself wrote, from myself's own heart. Now, go hug someone you love!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

arkansas still likes you too

Seth said...

Just now ran acrost this'n. Thank ye. Arkansas loves the rainbow dull.